Brett Staniforth – Stockport Personal Trainer
My Name is Brett Staniforth and I’m excited to start working with team green in their outstanding strength and conditioning gym in Stockport! I have been working in the health and fitness industry for over 15 years, through my career I have had the opportunity to work for some of the biggest companies in the industry. My main area of expertise has been helping the largest outdoor fitness provider in the UK launch, establish, grow and develop across the region. I have over the years helped hundreds of people achieve their fitness goals, helping them lead healthier and happier lives and become fitter, stronger and more athletic, I really get a tremendous amount of job satisfaction from seeing people achieve their goals and reach their true potential. Hereâ€™s a little more about by career history:
- 1995 Joined the Army Royal School of Military Engineering as a Junior Leader
- 1998 Qualified as an Army Physical Training Instructor
- 1998 Nvq Level 1 in sport and recreation
- 2001 Qualified as a Premier Personal Trainer and Sports Therapist
- 2001 Started working for the UKâ€™s largest outdoor fitness provider taking military style fitness classes as well as working as a self employed Personal Trainer in one of the largest chains of health clubs in the UK
- 2002 Gym Manager for a Health Club and then Area Manager for the UKâ€™s largest outdoor fitness provider
- 2003 Completed the New Entrepreneur Scholarship at Manchester MMU Business School
- 2004 Helped launch the Franchise model for the UKâ€™s largest military outdoor fitness provider in Greater Manchester which I successfully ran taking the membership from 0 to over 500 in 4 years, I then sold the franchise back to the parent company as they no longer wanted to franchise the region as it was so successful.
- 2008 I was then offered a role as a regional manager helping develop and grow the company.
- 2010 I took a couple of years out to go traveling, whilst I was away I studied web design and search engine optimisation, I Lived and Worked Sydney Australia taking bootcamps and personal training.
- 2011 Worked at the Luxury 5 star Jean Michel Cousteau Resort in Fiji, organising team building events, I also designed and implemented training programs for their staff and guests. As well as running bootcamps on the beach and doing personal training.
- 2012 Returned back to Manchester and started working for luxury residential Bootcamp companies across Europe, training verious celebrities at their exclusive venues in Majorca, Marbella and the UK.
- 2013 Fitnessinparks.co.uk was launched
Interested in personal training with Brett at the bioticGYM in Stockport? Contact email@example.com for more information!